HSA Program Features
- FDIC or NCUA Insured:
- Min Balance to Open:
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Investment Options
HSA Interest Rates
|$0.00 - $999.99||0.10% APY|
|$1,000.00 - $4,999||0.25% APY|
|$5,000.00 - $24,999.99||0.50% APY|
|$25,000.00 - $49,999.99||0.75% APY|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0.00*|
|Account Opening Fee||$0.00|
|Account Closing Fee||$0.00|
* $2 monthly maintenance fee waived with a $200 balance and for eligible employer groupsFees may not be current, please check the provider's website for the latest fee information.
HSA Investment Options
Mutual Fund Details
Investment Fee: $5 / Month. If your HSA Checking account balance falls below $2,000 at any time during the month an additional fee of $5 will be applied
If you’re a long term saver looking to grow your HSA for future health care costs, our HSA Investment Account may be for you. This account gives you the option to invest your excess HSA funds in mutual funds, giving you the potential for extra growth in your HSA.
- Total control and flexibility to choose from a variety of mutual funds in various growth and income categories
- An easy to use investment website
- An asset allocation tool to assist with fund selection
- There are no limits to the amount of transfers made to your HSA investment account. However, standard HSA contribution limits apply to your HSA checking account.